Friday, January 29, 2010

End of January

I guess I better keep blogging to keep you all interested in this Meadow in Montrose!! It's a meadow with NO snow at all!! The mountains around us have snow, but we've had powdered sugar dustings now and then, which melt as soon as the sun comes out. It was cold the beginning of January, but now it warms up comfortably in the afternoons. We have had the pleasure of having our missionary friends staying in our guest room for the past week. They have shared three different times already, and have one more weekend here, with three services to share at. It's amazing how the audience can 'help' them through it, by their responses, so it's not to tiring for them!! Tonight I have four of our grandkids here for overnight!! It's fun to be able to have them when I don't go to work the next morning! I'll post some pictures that I've taken this month, just to keep you all interested!! Let me know if you read this blog. :)

2 comments:

Taxi Driver said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Lil...thanks so much for blogging for all us dinasours not using facebook! Keep it up!