Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wow, February is almost over



This month has passed so quickly! I've enjoyed watching Kaiser, having the other four grandkids overnight, working mornings, and keeping the home fire burning!! It's so cozy and warm with a wood stove, especially when we've had several snowstorms this month. The last snow we got was in November, '09!! Spring is around the corner, though, because they were selling daffodils in the grocery store today!! The were so bright, and are a symbol of the promise of spring.
I've also knit a few hats while I watch the Olympics. I've posted them on FB, with Kaiser as the model. Check it out.
Kaiser has started to show his silly face when the camera is on him, and then he sort of snaps his fingers, too!!

2 comments:

Taxi Driver said...

Hi Mom,

I see two pictures, both of your cute grandson; he must have amazing parents.

How is that new laptop?

-ML

Anonymous said...

I see two pictures too, and Kaiser is adorable!
OK, Lil, who were you and Ernie cheering for in the hockey game on Sun. between the USA and Canada??
Go Canada!!

Your Northern friend,
Dorth